Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Burgundy Mustard Sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried or fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Burgundy Mustard Sauce:
- 1 14-ounce can non-fat beef broth
- 14 ounces Burgundy wine
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- Combine all marinade ingredients except tenderloins. Marinate pork for at least 2 hours.
- Broil or grill pork, turning frequently until crispy on the outside, cooked thoroughly on the inside and barely pink. Set aside.
- Place sauce ingredients into saucepan, and simmer for at least 1 hour or until reduced by half.
- Slice pork into medallions and serve with sauce.