Nana's Macaroni and Cheese
Like a burst of sunshine, we've added Spicy Honey Mustard to brighten our version of Macaroni and Cheese.
- 8 ounces cooked macaroni, penne, or rigatoni, precooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard
- 4 cups grated, firm cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk or light cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 1-1/2 to 2 quart baking dish.
- In saucepan, melt butter, add the flour, and cook, stirring gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mustard and blend well.
- Whisk in the milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth and sauce has thickened.
- Add pasta to the baking dish; stir in the cheese and the mustard sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until bubbly and light brown.