Spicy Grilled Potato Wedges
A new bright and flavorful twist on a family favorite. Wonderful with any BBQ meal.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Steam or boil until cooked through but still very firm.
- Cover in cold water to stop the cooking process. When cooled remove and wipe off excess water with a paper towel.
- Cut the potatoes into thick wedges.
- Combine the Spicy Honey Mustard and the Chicken and Pork Rub.
- Rub the mixture over the potato wedges. Cook on a medium grill until grille marks appear, turn and repeat for all sides.
- Remove and serve piping hot.
*You can substitute other Stonewall Kitchen Mustards in this recipe to create your own favorite flavor!