Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta - Serves 6-8
- 1 pound penne pasta (or your favorite)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped or chiffonade
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted*
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss. Serve hot or at room temperature.