Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Dessert Quesadillas
A quick and easy dessert sure to delight your guests!
- Spread each tortilla with 1 Tablespoon cream cheese.
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tablespoons Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam over the cream cheese and spread evenly.
- Fold each tortilla in half and brush tops with butter.
- Heat a heavy skillet until very hot but not smoking, and place tortillas, buttered side down into the hot skillet and cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush exposed top with butter, turn over in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Transfer quesadillas to serving plates and arrange strawberry slices over all.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and serve immediately.