Orange Thyme Butter Sauce
- 3/4 cup orange liquor
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Tangerine Marmalade
- 2 whole sprigs fresh thyme
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shallots, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Tablespoons butter, chilled and cubed
- In a large heavy saucepan, add the orange liquor and orange juice. Reduce to half over high heat.
- Whisk the Tangerine Marmalade into the reduction. Add Thyme, crushed red pepper, balsamic vinegar, and shallots.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat, until shallots are translucent.
- Remove from heat and gradually whisk butter into sauce until incorporated.
- Strain through sieve or cheesecloth.
- Serve over fish, chicken or vegetables.