Wild Maine Blueberry Applesauce (No Sugar Added)
- 2 lbs McIntosh, Cortland, or Rome Apples
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 1 Jar Wild Maine Blueberry Spread (No Sugar Added)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place in large pot and fill with just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. Add cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a simmer, cover, and allow the apples to cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Remove cinnamon stick. Add Wild Maine Blueberry Spread (No Sugar Added) and lemon juice, and puree to desired consistency.