Fresh Squeezed Honey-Mint Lemonade
Made With Wild Flower Honey
- 5-6 large lemons, plus one lemon for ice cubes
- 5 cups cold water, plus 1 cup for simple syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wildflower Honey
- Fresh Mint
- Microwave lemons just until slightly warm to the touch. Slice in half and squeeze juice from lemons.
- Heat sugar and one cup water in a small sauce pan until sugar is dissolved. Add honey and stir until blended.
- Mix juice and sugar/honey mixture together in a large pitcher. Add 5 cups cold water and stir.