Blueberry Lemon Sorbet
This refreshing dessert is wonderful served with pound cake, cookies or fresh berries.
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 2 cups water
- Combine Wild Maine Blueberry Jam, lemon juice, zest and water in a bowl.
- Either freeze according to directions for an ice cream maker or pour into a flat glass or metal dish and freeze until solid, 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into chunks, process in a food processor just until smooth, then refreeze for at least 2 hours before serving.