Raspberry Peach Cobbler
This easy to make cobbler is scrumptious served with
a dollop of freshly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 6 large peaches, cut into wedges
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 1-13 oz. Stonewall Kitchen
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Scone Mix
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup blanched almonds,
toasted, and finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. white sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 2 qt. non-reactive baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss together, peaches, lemons zest, jam and cornstarch. Pour into prepared dish.
- Follow directions on box for scones, adding cinnamon with the dry ingredients and the almonds with the butter.
- Blend scone mix and drop by spoonful over the jam mixture in an irregular pattern. Sprinkle top with 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- Bake until crust is browned and fruit is hot, 15 to 20 minutes.