Chilled Blueberry Soup
- 1 cup (1-13 ounce jar) Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- 1 cup heavy cream (or light if you prefer)
- 2 Tablespoons Chardonnay (or similar white wine)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- A dash of cinnamon
- Heat the Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam over low heat in a medium sauce pan until melted. Transfer jam to a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the jam and mix until uniform.
- Chill in the refrigerator. This soup can be made a day in advance.
- Stir before serving and add a little more water if too thick.