A Celebration of Squash
A salute to the wholesome, versatile and deliciously satisfying squash.
- Date: Saturday, October 14th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Liz Harris
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Squash and Apple Soup with Spiced Chickpeas and Fresh Herbs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Housemade Maple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce and Roasted Squash
- Delicata Squash Salad Bowls with Goat Cheese and Crunchy Nut Clusters
- Pumpkin Chocolate Tart