All The Tasty Things
A mid-day meal that's sure to impress.
- Date: Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Patty Roche
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Roasted Beet Salad with Pecans, Oregano and Goat Cheese
- Creamed Spinach-stuffed Filet Mignon
- Housemade Gnocchi enrobed in a Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash
- Pavlova with Mixed Berries and Whipped Cream [a meringue-based dessert that's crispy on the outside and heavenly on the inside]