An English Holiday
Whip up this traditional menu when you host your holiday meal.
- Date: Friday, December 22nd, 2017
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Cheese Rarebit Toasts [Cheddar cheese, beer, dry mustard and a touch of cayenne combine for a creamy sauce that gets broiled on top of toast]
- Tomato Watercress Salad
- Beef Wellington with Miniature Popovers
- Minted English Peas
- Chocolate Steamed Pudding with Hard Sauce [chocolate and brandy are a winning combination!]