An Evening in the Orchard (with wine pairings)
A night to remember with tasty food, magnificent wine and wonderful company!
- Date: Saturday, September 16th, 2017
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: SOMMELIER Jessica Michaud
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Toasted Pecan and Gorgonzola Crostini topped with Fried Sage
- Chicken and Mushrooms Stewed in a Tomato and White Wine Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts with Creamed Leeks
- Apple Crostata with Housemade Vanilla Ice Cream and Dulce de Leche