Made With Our
- 1 (13.2-ounce) Brie round
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apricot Jam
- 1/4 cup brandy
- French bread toasts
- Fresh strawberries
- Apple, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare Brie cheese by running a knife around the top of the cheese round 1/4-inch in from the edge, just cutting through the rind. Make cross cuts across the top and remove top rind.
- Place cheese on a heatproof serving dish and bake 15 minutes or so until the cheese softens.
- Meanwhile, heat the Apricot Jam in a small saucepan over medium low heat until it bubbles. Turn off heat and add the brandy. Stir until combined. Pour jam over heated Brie.
- Serve warm with French bread toasts, fresh strawberries and sliced apples.