- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apricot Jam
- 2 teaspoons Amaretto Liquor
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Gingersnap cookies
- Fresh pear or apple, sliced
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, Apricot Jam, Amaretto, sugar and ginger. Mix until uniform. Form into a log shape, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Prior to serving unwrap cheese log and coat with almonds.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.