- 9 ounces udon or angel hair pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 cups snap peas
- 2 cups red and yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted sesame seeds or chow mein noodles for garnish
- Cook udon noodles or angel hair pasta according to package instructions. Drain and cool.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sauté asparagus, snap peas and bell pepper until tender, but still crisp. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a large serving bowl toss noodles, sauteed vegetables, carrots, and Sesame Ginger Dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds or chow mein noodles and serve.