Autumn In New England
The quintessential New England beef supper.
- Date: Saturday, October 6th, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Smoked Gouda and Herb Puffs served with Red Pepper Jelly
- Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary, Fresh Figs and a Red Wine Reduction
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with a Balsamic Glaze and Crispy Prosciutto
- Sautéed Wild Mushrooms with Thyme, Brandy and Cream
- Apple and Cranberry Crisp with Housemade Crème Fraiche Ice Cream