- 1 3/4 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Green Relish
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Ballpark Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of red pepper, optional
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium size bowl. Add the cooled potatoes and stir until combined.