- 4 firm ripe bananas, peeled and split lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier, Cointreau or other orange liqueur, heated
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted for garnish, optional
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Lightly dust bananas with flour.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium–high heat. Add bananas and sauté until lightly browned, about 45 seconds. Turn with a long metal spatula and brown second side for the same amount of time.
- Pour in orange juice and Orange Cranberry Marmalade, bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half, about 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Add warmed liqueur and carefully ignite, spooning liquid over bananas.
- Put 2 halves on each dessert plate and top with syrup. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with almonds.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.