Made With Our
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup olive or canola oil
- 2 pounds flank steak, trimmed of fat
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Flat bread or thick tortillas, warmed in tin foil over the grill or in a preheated oven
- Cilantro leaves
- Grilled onions
- In a small bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Place the flank steak in a shallow non-reactive baking dish and pour marinade over the steak. Turn the steak to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas fire. Remove the steak from the marinade, pat dry and discard marinade. Grill the steak to desired doneness, approximately 5-6 minutes per side for medium rare, brushing each side with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce. Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. This helps keep the meat tender and succulent.
- Cut thin slices of steak against the grain and at an angle.
- Serve flank steak rolled up in a piece of warmed flat bread, with a spoonful of grilled onions, sprinkling of cilantro leaves and a final drizzle of Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.