- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 or 3 scallions
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In food processor, place carrots and scallions and pulse into small chunks.
- Add black beans, lime juice, seasonings and garlic.
- Process and add Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce until desired consistency is reached. If too thick, thin with vegetable broth for a smoother texture.
- Serve with corn or tortilla chips, pita bread wedges or fresh vegetable sticks.