Made With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, pounded into thin cutlets
- 1 Tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Texas Rub or Chicken and Pork Rub
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam or Seedless Black Raspberry Jam
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, plus extra leaves for garnish
- 2 chipotle chilies (approximately 3 Tablespoons), canned in adobo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Sprinkle chicken cutlets with spice rub. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, add olive oil, jam, garlic, cilantro, chipotles and vinegar. Purée until smooth.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté cutlets for about 3 minutes on each side, or until almost done. Pour sauce over cutlets. Cover and simmer 3 minutes, or until the cutlets are cooked through and the sauce is hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.