Made With Our
- 1 package Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Scone Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar, optional
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 quarts blueberries
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons orange flavored liquor, optional
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare scones according to package directions, adding ground cardamom and sugar to the dry mix and adding orange zest to the butter.
- While scones are baking, prepare fruit. Sprinkle blueberries with 1 Tablespoon white sugar and allow to macerate for 1/2 hour.
- Add Orange Cranberry Marmalade and orange liquor (if desired) and let mixture sit for about 1 hour.
- Split baked scones while still warm horizontally and place on individual plates.
- Spoon blueberry mixture onto bottom scone, cover with second half and top with more berry mixture and fresh whipped cream.
- Strawberries and Lemon Pear Marmalade can be substituted for the blueberries and Orange Cranberry Marmalade.