Brunch and Beyond
Embrace the best that brunch has to offer.
- Date: Sunday, September 24th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Rebecca Meyer
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Citrus Salad (with chicory and a honey balsamic vinaigrette)
- Shirred Eggs (simple yet hearty baked eggs with parmesan and thyme, served with a wedge of sweet tomato)
- Housemade Country Style Sausage Patties paired with Sautéed Cinnamon Apples
- Swiss Hash Browns (potatoes coarsely grated, pressed and fried)
- Apple Cider Doughnut Bread Pudding (with roasted apples, topped with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream)