Brunch and Learn: Mastering Eggs
Mastering the basics of cooking eggs is a rite of passage for any competent cook.
- Date: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Jane St. Pierre
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Boiled Egg: Asparagus Salad with Boiled Egg, Charred Asparagus and Walnut Relish
- Poached Egg: Classic Eggs Benedict - toasted English muffin topped with bacon, poached egg and creamy hollandaise emulsion
- Omelet: Classic French-Style Omlet with soft herbs and Gruyere cheese
- Whipped Egg: Sabayon with Fresh Berries- a silky Champagne-based custard topping