- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, cored
- 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4-1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Heat olive oil in a one quart saucepan over medium heat. Add red bell pepper and sauté until tender.
- Add Buffalo Wing Sauce, cream cheese and sour cream. Stir until cream cheese is melted. Add chicken, scallions, spinach and cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients