- 3 pounds chicken wingettes, party wings, or full chicken wings halved at the joint and tips removed
- Salt and pepper
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Celery sticks
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Line a baking sheet with foil and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Toss wings in 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn wings and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes. Finish under a medium-high broiler for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss cooked wings with 1/2 cup warmed Buffalo Wing Sauce until generously coated. Serve on a large platter with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.