- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons butter
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Butter Chicken Simmering Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in a large heavy straight sided sauté pan over medium-high heat until it shimmers, but does not smoke. Add chicken in small batches and sauté until they are a rich golden brown on all sides. Set chicken aside and continue with remaining chicken. When all batches are done, drain any remaining fat.
- Return chicken to pan and add Butter Chicken Sauce. Simmer 10-15 minutes until hot. Serve over jasmine rice and garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.