- 1-pound baby carrots, steamed or boiled until just tender, well drained
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- 2 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Bellini Jam
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- Melt butter and Bellini Jam in a large skillet over medium-high heat until bubbly.
- Add carrots and stir to cover with glaze. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in parsley, if desired, and cook until carrots are hot.
- Serve at once or gently reheat over medium low heat, adding a little water if necessary.