- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Caramel Apple Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped (approximately 1 1/2 apples)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8x8 inch pan.
- Using a food processor or a pastry blender, combine flour, powdered sugar and butter. Blend until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of a 8x8-inch or square baking pan, saving 1/3 of mixture for topping.
- Sprinkle apple pieces over bottom crust.
- Pour Caramel Apple Butter over apples, then top with pecans.
- Crumble remainder of topping mixture over apple mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool and cut into squares.