- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts (or dark meat if you prefer)
- 3-4 Tablespoons oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 medium zucchini (about 1/2 cup), diced
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Chili Starter
- Sour cream, guacamole, cilantro, and tortilla chips for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan. Drizzle 1-2 Tablespoons oil over chicken and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the juices run clear or the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from oven and cool. Shred meat into small bite size pieces with a fork or knife.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons oil in a 2-quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add bell peppers and zucchini. Sauté, stirring frequently, until tender but still slightly crisp.
- Add chicken and Chili Starter. Heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve hot with suggested garnishes.