- 2 European Cucumbers, peeled and cut or shaved into thin strips lengthwise (and kept chilled in ice water)
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon tamari
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Combine Red Pepper Jelly, vinegar and tamari.
- Drain cucumbers. Dry well.
- Toss with dressing, garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.