- 5 (15.5-ounce) cans of beans (a combination of black, red kidney, cannellini, or great northern)
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Chipotle Ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart greased casserole. Cover.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.