Made With Our
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (16-ounce) canister Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
Sit down, relax and enjoy a biscotti with a cup of tea or latte. Want something even more decadent? Dip each biscotti into melted chocolate and and let it harden...mmmm
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a hand mixer can be used), cream the butter and sugars. Add the eggs and mix until uniform. Add the Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle mix and mix on low speed only until combined.
- Divide dough in half and form into two oblong loaves about 3-inches wide and 1/2-thick. Place loaves 2-inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 300° F.
- When the biscotti has cooled enough to handle (about 20 minutes) Place the loaves on a cutting board. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut the loaves on a diagonal into 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick slices. Arrange the biscotti, cut side down, on the baking sheet. Bake the biscotti until they are pale golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer the biscotti to a rack and cool completely.