- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- Whip heavy cream in a chilled mixing bowl with a whisk attachment until soft peaks form. Slowly add sugar and vanilla.
- Heat dessert sauce 15-30 seconds in the microwave, if it is not pourable. Make sure it does not get too hot. Fold in the Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Sauce into the whipped cream. Place in a covered container that can go into the freezer.
- Place semifreddo in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight. Best if used within 3-4 days.