Watch the Sussman Brothers work their culinary magic with these revamped recipes.
- Date: Saturday, October 7th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Max & Eli Sussman
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Duo of Dips (roasted beet dip and sourdough based taramasalata with trout roe, served with pita chips)
- Tahini Ceasar Salad (a rich and creamy dressing using tahini, served over romaine, topped with ground sumac and croutons)
- Bouillabaisse with Red Pepper Rouille (an easy and tasty fish stew featuring fresh Maine pollock and littleneck clams, served with a crusty baguette)
- Honey Cake (cardamom, rosewater, allspice and cloves make up a unique, moist, dairy-free cake)