- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Jelly
- In a medium-size saucepan bring the water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in oats and cranberries. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Cinnamon Apple Jelly and serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.