Made With Our
- 2 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix water with beaten eggs. Add Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix, and stir to combine.
- Stir in melted butter and then mix sugar and cinnamon together and add remaining ingredients.
- Ladle onto hot waffle iron and remove when golden brown.
- Serve with a variety of Stonewall Kitchen jams, jellies, and syrups.