- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 cup onion, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 3/4 cup white wine, such as chardonnay
- 1 jar Traditional Marinara Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 1/2 pound halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound mussels
- 1/2 pound scallops
- Fresh parsley, chopped as garnish
- Heat olive oil in a 5 1/2 quart pot with lid. Add green bell pepper and onion. Sauté until tender, 5-7 minutes.
- Add wine and simmer until reduced by one third.
- Add Traditional Marinara Sauce, and capers. Bring to a boil. Add seafood and simmer until mussels are opened and seafood is cooked.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley and crusty bread.