- 1 1/2 cups ginger snap crumbs, approximately 36 (1 1/2-inch) cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 eggs, separated and room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mimosa Jam
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make ginger snap crumbs; place ginger snap cookies in a food processor and process until fine crumbs are formed.
- Combine ginger snap crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Press crumb mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake crust in a 350 degree F oven for 8 minutes.
- Place egg yolks in a mixer (or use a hand mixer) and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and flour before adding to the egg yolk mixture.
- In a small saucepan heat the butter, Mimosa Jam, lemon and orange zest.
- Add the cream cheese, salt and jam mixture to the egg yolks. Mix until uniformly blended.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into cheese mixture.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into cheese mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over prepared crust. Place pan in center of the 350 degree F oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 225 degrees F and bake an additional 30 minutes or until center of cheesecake barely jiggles when the pan is tapped. Cool completely.
- Once cheesecake is completely cooled, decoratively top cheesecake with your favorite berries. Melt 2 Tablespoons of Mimosa Jam and brush over berries as a glaze.
- Cheesecake can be prepared a day ahead and kept covered and chilled in the refrigerator.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.