Creative appetizers that will make your next cocktail hour the highlight of the night!
- Date: Sunday, October 14th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Krisztina Perron
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Chicken Satay with Spicy Coconut Peanut Sauce
- Chocolate Drizzled Bacon Skewers with Sea Salt
- Gazpacho Shooters
- Smoked Salmon Mousse Cups - these bit-sized cups are flavored with white wine, lemon juice and dill, then served in a phyllo shell
- Lemon Spinach Dip with Pita Bread
- No-Bake Kahlua Cheesecake with Oreo Crust - individually portioned, this desert comes served in mini mason jars