- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, finely ground
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd or your favorite jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, briefly pulse flour, almonds and sugar. Add butter and process until butter is thoroughly blended and mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Remove about one half of the mixture to a small bowl. Add coconut, and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Press remaining mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
- Evenly spread Lemon Curd over crust. Sprinkle the rest of the flour-coconut mixture over the curd.
- Return to oven and continue baking for 25 minutes. Check occasionally during the last round of baking to make sure that the coconut doesn't burn.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
Out of stock until Sat Oct 08 2016