- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Toasted Coconut Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese or Mascarpone, softened
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the crepe ingredients and mix until uniform.
- To make the filling, combine all ingredients and beat with a hand mixer.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil. Add 1/4 cup of pancake batter and swirl pan around to spread the batter over the bottom of the pan. Cook until golden on each side. Remove from pan and spread filling over crepe. Fold in half and half again.