- 1 ounce brewed espresso or strong coffee, cooled
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Chocolate curls, for garnish
- Heat Coffee Caramel sauce until it is pourable in a microwave for about 20 seconds or on the stovetop.
- Add Coffee Caramel Sauce to the espresso and mix until uniform. Add the milk and mix.
- Fill a 12-ounce glass 3/4 full with ice. Pour the flavored espresso over the ice. Top drink with whipped cream. Drizzle Coffee Caramel Sauce over whipped cream and enjoy.