- 1 Tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch dices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat Roasted Garlic Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onion and cook until wilted and lightly colored, 5-6 minutes. Stir in chili powder, then Roasted Garlic Onion Jam and vinegar. Cook until jam is melted.
- Add corn, red bell pepper, jalapeño, and salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from heat.
- Before serving, stir in cilantro.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.