Made With Our
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 pound small pre-made meatballs, or 30 (1-inch) cooked homemade meatballs
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Sauté onions, garlic and jalapeno until soft.
- Add the Honey Barbecue Sauce and tomatoes and stir to blend.
- Add the meatballs and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Add cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in an attractive bowl with skewers.