Culinary Chow Down
Eat your way through every delectable layer of this unforgettable meal.
- Date: Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Patty Roche
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Brie en Croûte [creamy brie cheese and cranberry chutney wrapped in puff pastry, served with sliced apples and easy-to-make crackers]
- Beef Stew Provençal [served with a slice of no-knead housemade crusty bread for dipping]
- Mixed Greens Salad
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Dumplings with an Apple Cider Caramel Drizzle