In 1492 Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue... join us in celebrating the Italian navigator with this menu featuring regional specialties from his youth.
- Date: Thursday, October 12th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Focaccia di Recco (paper thin focaccia sandwiches stuffed with oozy, fresh cheese)
- Mirao (said to be the explorer's favorite dish, chicken soup laced with cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and brandy, classically finished with two slices of garlic-rubbed bread and Parmesan)
- Trenette Pasta with Pesto, Potatoes, String Green Beans and Parmesan
- Italian Rum Cake (sponge cake filled with apricot jam, drizzled with rum and topped with vanilla meringue)